For detailed instructions on activating your streaming device:
- When you are on your Amazon Fire TV and receive a message to activate, take note of the activation code. You will use this code in the next step.
- On your computer, tablet, or phone, open a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Type http://www.pbs.org/activate in the address bar.
- Type your activation code in the textbox provided.
- Click Continue.
- Your Apple TV has been activated and you can return to your Apple TV to begin watching PBS videos.