If you have forgotten your Facebook or Google password, please go to www.facebook.com or www.google.com to recover your password. If you are signing in with your PBS account, please follow the instructions below to reset your password and login.
From your Settings screen, tap Sign in (Figure 1).
Right above the green Sign in button, tap Forgot your password?
- In the Email textbox, type the email address associated with your PBS account (Figure 3.1).
- Tap the green Reset Password button (Figure 3.2).
- Tap the green Close button to close the popup window then open the email account associated with your login (Figure 4).
- Open the email that has been sent to you from email@example.com (Figure 5).
- Click the link included in the email (Figure 6).
- A password reset page appears where you can enter a new password and then enter the same password again in the New password confirmation textbox (Figure 7.1).
- Tap or click Reset (Figure 7.2).
- Your account information appears (Figure 8). Close the window and return to the app.
Go back to the app and type your email address and new password in the textboxes provided (Figure 9.1).
- Tap Sign in (Figure 9.2).