To create a PBS Account, follow the instructions below.
* Please note that creating a Facebook and Google account can be done on the Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/) and Google websites (https://www.google.com/intl/en/mail/help/about.html).
When you first come to PBS.org, click Sign in located in the upper left side of the screen (Figure 1).
- Next to "Don't have a PBS Account?" click Create one now (Figure 2).
- In the Name textbox, type your full name. Type your email address in the textboxes provided then create a password and type it into the Password textbox (Figure 3.1). Your password must have at least 8 characters and include both letters and numbers.
- Click Register (Figure 3.2).
- Once you click Register, you are signed in to PBS and are directed to the video homepage with your name showing at the top of the page (Figure 4). Use this login and password any time you log in to PBS products.