- If you no longer want to log in to the PBS app using your Google account, click the patterned box located in the top right side of www.google.com and click My Account (Figure 1).
- Click Connected apps and sites (Figure 2).
- Click Manage Apps (Figure 3).
- Click PBS (Figure 4.1).
- Click Revoke access (Figure 4.2).
- Click OK (Figure 5).
If you no longer have access to your Google account, or the above does not work, please try the below process:
Please go to https://account.pbs.org/oauth2/send-reset-password/, enter your email address, and click the green Reset button.
- You should get an email with the subject "Reset your PBS Account Password" with a link inside the email to create a new password (Figure 6).
- Clicking the link will take you to the screen below. Choose a new password and enter it twice then click Reset (Figure 7).
- This will set a password for your PBS Account, which is not associated with Google. This means that on all PBS websites you can choose the “Sign in with Email” option and login with the same email address and the password you just created.
After this process, you should no longer be prompted to sign in with Google.