If you do not want to log in to the app using your Facebook or Google accounts, you can use a PBS account. A PBS account is a PBS-specific account that is used to log on to various PBS products such as our app. The information you provide is private and is not shared with anyone. Once you create a PBS account, you can log in using that email address and password each time you use the PBS app. It is completely separate from Facebook and Google.
- When you first come to video.pbs.org, click Sign in located in the upper left side of the screen (Figure 1).
- Click Sign in with Email (Figure 2).
- Click Create a PBS Account (Figure 3).
- In the Name textbox, type your full name. Type your email address in the textboxes provided then create a password and type it into the Password textbox (Figure 4.1). Your password must have at least 8 characters and include both letters and numbers.
- Click Register (Figure 4.2).
- Once you click Register, you are signed in to PBS and are directed to the video homepage with your full name showing at the top of the page (Figure 5). Use this login and password any time you log in to PBS products.